Have you ever wanted to be on a kids championship TV Show? Here’s your chance to show off your baking skills and learn new techniques! Each day we will focus on new and creative baking techniques. Recipes might include recipes such as baked cakes & cupcakes with decorating, pies & tarts, pop tarts, cookies, and much more! The camp will conclude with a Baking Competition to showcase your success!
KIDS BAKING COMPETITION CAMP DETAILS:
* Date: August 6 – August 10
* Time: 1pm-4pm (FULL DAY Option available – see below)
* Ages: 8-12
* Cost: $270 per session
* Materials & food we prepare in class included each day
* Location: Kitchen House
Throughout the week our campers will:
* Watch clips of Kids Baking Competitions on TV, sift through cookbooks, and be inspired!
* Learn new bakery recipes each day, like pies, cakes, cookies, and breads!
* Take home samples of what they made in camp.
* Be challenged to perfect baking techniques to prepare for the Competition on the last day.
If you are looking for a FULL DAY of camp curriculum, consider enrolling in a morning fine arts camp held at Kids Kitchen by local creativity company, The Dirty Easel. Children can enjoy a fine arts program in the morning and easily transition to our cooking camp in the afternoon all under one roof. More information on the fine arts camp and a link for registration below.
*Please notify us if you register for both camps so that we can transition your child.
REGISTER HERE for this cooking camp
REGISTER HERE for the morning art camp
More information about all of our camps & classes:
Our camp is well suited for kids who thrive in a structured environment. We’ve put much thought into creating the kind of camp that we’d love to send our own kids to. We keep our camps small in size (maximum 12-15 campers) and teach each camp ourselves with the help of our trusted and experienced staff.