Chefs will work their way up the kitchen ladder, starting as apprentice cooks, and moving their way up to more advanced titles such as Pantry Chef, Vegetable Chef, Pastry Chef and more!
THE CHEFS CLUB DETAILS:
* Date: July 9 – July 12
* Time: 10am-2pm
* Ages: 8 and up
* Cost: $425 per session
* Materials & food we prepare in class included each day
* Location: Kitchen House
Throughout the week our campers will:
* Collaborate to create the menu for each day.
*Start as Apprentice Cooks, and work our way up the kitchen ladder, to more advanced titles like Pantry Chef, Vegetable Chef, Pastry Chef and more!
* Gain experience with planning, budgeting and shopping
* Practice a variety of kitchen skills during our hands-on cooking projects
* Your cook will gain vast culinary knowledge, try new recipes, AND receive kitchen tools and gifts each week. Chefs Club apron, Chefs Jacket, Chefs Hat, buttons, whisk, knife, spreader, pizza cutter, measuring utensils, T-shirt, Recipe cards, and weekly activity cards to do at home, and much more!
Please let us know if your child has any dietary restrictions.
More information about all of our camps & classes:
Our camp is well suited for kids who thrive in a structured environment. We’ve put much thought into creating the kind of camp that we’d love to send our own kids to. We keep our camps small in size (maximum 12-15 campers) and teach each camp ourselves with the help of our trusted and experienced staff.
*This class has higher tuition than other weekly classes because of what your child will receive in knowledge and tangible tools and gifts.