Travel around the world with your tastebuds! Let our tummies be our tour guides! In this hands-on cooking class we’ll travel to some of the world’s greatest food destinations: Italy, Asia, France, and Colombia! Each day we’ll make multiple recipes celebrating the cuisine from one part of the world. Our campers will gain practical cooking skills along the way while they explore global flavors.
SPRING BREAK CAMP DETAILS:
* Dates: 3/12 – 3/15/18
* Time: 10am-1pm (early care & extended care is available for an additional fee)
* Ages: 5-10 (K-5th grades)
* Cost: $210 per session ($170 + $40 materials fee)
* Materials & food we prepare in class included each day
* Location: Kitchen House
Throughout the week our campers will:
* Collaborate to create the menu for each day, selecting dishes that represent the cities we are studying.
* Gain experience with planning, budgeting and shopping
* Practice a variety of kitchen skills during our hands-on cooking projects
* Create their own custom Culinary Passport of all the dishes from the week.
No need to pack anything but a water bottle, campers will make their own snacks and lunch each day! Please let us know if your child has any dietary restrictions.
More information about all of our camps & classes:
Our camp is well suited for kids who thrive in a structured environment. We’ve put much thought into creating the kind of camp that we’d love to send our own kids to. We keep our camps small in size (maximum 12-15 campers) and teach each camp ourselves with the help of our trusted and experienced staff.