ARTISTIC FOODIE CAMP DETAILS:
* Date: July 23 – July 27
* Time: 1pm-4pm
* Ages: 4-8
* Cost: $250 per session
* Materials & food we prepare in class included each day
* Location: Kitchen House
Throughout the week our campers will:
* Collaborate to create the menu for each day.
*Campers explore sensory aspects of food and create personal masterpieces
* Gain experience with planning, budgeting and shopping
* Practice a variety of kitchen skills during our hands-on cooking projects
* Recipes may include macaroons, flowers with fruit, cupcake decorating/presentations, and more.
* Each camp day includes cooking, crafting and playing outside (weather permitting).
If you are looking for a full day of camp curriculum, consider enrolling in a morning fine arts camp held at Kids Kitchen by local creativity company, The Dirty Easel. Children can enjoy a fine arts program in the morning and easily transition to our cooking camp in the afternoon all under one roof. More information on the fine arts camp and a link for registration below.
REGISTER HERE for this cooking camp
REGISTER HERE for the morning art camp