Foods you only thought were deemed some of the healthiest things to put in your mouth, really aren’t!
Find out the Top 7 Foods You Should Not Eat!
By: Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist Leah Smith
- Avocados – Did you know they really have a fungal type organism near/around the seed – and this could be causing your seasonal allergies?
- Apples – Just water and sugar, no health benefit there.
- Blueberries – The deep rich color of blue/purple hues these berries process once thought to be Super Good for you; we know now that what gives them this color is actually toxic to our liver.
- Almonds – Too hard for our teeth – still thought to be nutritious – but biting down on almonds and super hard nuts can cause cracked teeth and lead to tooth decay.
- Quinoa – This Ancient Grain was thought to be a “Super Grain” but now we know it lacks the high protein and vitamin content we thought it once did.
- Mushrooms – Really just a fungi with dirt. Creates overgrowth of fungi in your GI tract.
- Pomegranate Seeds – Sure, these crunchy and juicy seeds are loaded with antioxidants and fun to eat, but the trade off is not worth it. They are known to get stuck in the pockets of your GI Tract and causing obstructions.
WARNING: This is all FALSE.
I do not claim any of the above to be true, and it was just made up for purpose of a little April Foods joke!