Vegetable Cornucopias first, then Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls!
It was a fun to share these ideas with FOX 7 Good Day Austin this week! Make It Monday – Kids in the Kitchen
It was a fun to share these ideas with FOX 7 Good Day Austin this week!
For the Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls:
Mix 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree, and mix 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix, and 1 tsp cinnamon. Take store bought crescent rolls (We like Immaculate brand) and unroll them to lay flat. Place a tablespoon of the pumpkin mix toward the larger end. Roll UP! Cook on a greased or protected baking sheet for about 10-12 minutes at 375 degrees or follow the direction on the package.
- Carrot sticks * Cucumber Sticks * Squash Sticks * Bell Pepper * Green Beans * Parsley for garnish
- Paper Snow Cone Cups
- Dill Dip
- 1 cup plain yogurt * ½ cup sour cream * 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped (or 3 tsp dried dill) * 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp onion powder * ½ tsp garlic powder * ½ tsp black pepper **adjust seasonings to your taste
- 1. Cut your vegetables into strips or “sticks”
- 2. Stir together all Dill Dip ingredients until well blended.
- 3. Store dip in an airtight jar and refrigerate.
Chefs Club shared our Thanksgiving nutrition and food love with local Farmers Markets this past weekend. We encourage kids and families to experience the Farmers Market on occasion, or often! Its a great way to see and get what is in season, and get inspired for cooking new foods all while supporting your local community and farmers. Learn more about how Chefs Club helps kids get in the kitchen and get to cooking!