Pan-Fried Cinnamon Bananas
Join your little Chef in the kitchen and make yummy Cinnamon Bananas for dessert! Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas are a great way to practice your chopping skills. These are super easy to make, and super delicious. The coating caramelizes quickly, so keep the heat low and don’t be afraid to turn the bananas over after about 30 seconds. You can always flip them again, if necessary.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1. Slice bananas into rounds about ⅓ inch thick.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Whisk together.
- 3. Gently toss each piece of banana to coat in sugar mixture.
- 4. Spray a large skillet with nonstick oil spray, and heat on medium.
- 5. Add banana rounds in a single layer to the pan and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook another 2 minutes or until bananas are soft and warmed through.
- 6. Serve immediately and enjoy!